What's new

Detector

Ozzys_Angel

Full Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
124
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jackson, MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am interested in purchasing a new detector and I was wondering what your guys input is and which is a better detector for the price I am working with around $300
 
Anything Tesoro hands down.
 
Dont know about other tesoros but for the $ the cibola i have works great. Wouldnt mind a f75 but its just not in my budget.
 
if your wanting a new machine in the 300 range whites coinmasterpro is a good machine also a garretts ace 250 is a decent starter machine priced at 225 new or for alittle more you could get a used xlt machine for around 350-450- range its a top end detector with alot of features and really good all around perfomance good luck :hello:
 
Research these three:

Tesoro Silver uMax

Garrett Ace 250

Teknetics Delta

One of those should suit you nicely.
 
Looks like he is already using a bounty hunter and the ace 250....Matt
 
mlayers said:
Looks like he is already using a bounty hunter and the ace 250....Matt

I know, but I include the Ace 250 for comparison purposes with the features of the other detectors.
 
get the coinmasterpro..it has served me well..6 to 8' deep is no problem..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom