Shpenny
Greenie
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2007
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Allentown, PA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, 6000di Pro SL
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I've been watching this show and have to say that I'm enjoying it. I know that their reactions are way over the top which really annoyed me at first, but it's grown on me since then. My wife has even been watching it with me and has been asking all sorts of questions about coin hunting. In fact, she's even told me that she's interested in detecting with me.......which could be good or bad! Time will tell.
is someone expecting brass to rise to $100.00 an oz ?
? They found an app. 6" burned rotten cube of wood with 1 cut nail in it, and it was pointed. Cut nails have square points, not pointed. They found an app. 1 ' sq piece of undefinable iron. The archies were thrilled to find a piece of flat glass about 2" in dia. I think if a house burned down there, they would have found a lot of iron cooking pots and pans at the very least. There would have been foundation stones above grade also. Hay, but it's only a show, right! Frank







