What's new

Do I mss you all?...you just know that I do...havent been able to

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Do I mss you all?...you just know that I do...haven't been able to

duplicate ...apologies

L
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I hope that you are getting better!
 
Do I have to say that's okay, don't worry about it twice?
 
Hope everything is well hello 2
 
Glad to see that you're up and running and building new steam. :thumbsup:
 
I believe we all miss your post and comments, I know i do.
 
Good to hear from you Lorraine. Stay positive and things will work out.:thumbsup:
 
Lo. you're back!! Place hasn't been the same without you! Ray
 
Welcome back! Glad to see you are feeling better.

TTYL,
Anita
 
Nice to see you back Lorraine! Hope you're back on your feet swinging!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom