What's new

Does anyone survive alone?

I am a lone wolf, but I have no trouble working with a partner, human or animal, like blue. Frank...
... Frankn.... I am a lone wolf also.... Like you i have no problem working with others........... But when it comes down to it i would rather hunt alone............ Could be why i enjoyed the life of a truck driver..........And still do... But i come home every night ... i will not take any loads that have me stay over night..........For i like being with my wife.........
 
I like being alone sometimes, gives me time to think and clear my head. I don't like being around big crowds, makes me uncomfortable. But I do like to be around family and friends. Talk to people on the river or whatever. But I do like my alone time. Don't think I could handle just me(although I have great conversation with the voice's in my head), being alone is just, well to lonely.
 
... Frankn.... I am a lone wolf also.... Like you i have no problem working with others........... But when it comes down to it i would rather hunt alone............ Could be why i enjoyed the life of a truck driver..........And still do... But i come home every night ... i will not take any loads that have me stay over night..........For i like being with my wife.........

I am like that too for the most part. I am married as well but if I could stay at home for the rest of my life and not have to react with others I am all for it. I don't mind hanging with people it is just that I prefer to be by myself with my pups.
 
There is a big difference between surrounding yourself with a select few and preferring to be alone for short periods of time versus living a life of pure solitude. You would be talking to a volleyball too.
 
Like i said i like to be alone .... with my wife , kids , and a few friends.............. But i am more or less a lone wolf.. When in the truck i am alone and love it.... i hunt most of the time alone....... I am not a joiner... I do not belong to any clubs. of any type......... but i am not a hermit........
 
Ignore this person. Only posting to spread their signature line spam link.
 
I like being alone sometimes, gives me time to think and clear my head. I don't like being around big crowds, makes me uncomfortable. But I do like to be around family and friends. Talk to people on the river or whatever. But I do like my alone time. Don't think I could handle just me(although I have great conversation with the voice's in my head), being alone is just, well to lonely.

The voices. It's not good to hear the voices.
 
Come home dad your just drunk again
 
Humans must have social activity a great way you can see what they do when there alone is the movie castaway were his best friend is a volleyball named Wilson. If you live on your own u may start talking to your self and items which is normal unless they start talking back to you
 
Nasa did some studies and after 100 days your considered nuts.....
 
Nasa did some studies and after 100 days your considered nuts.....
.... You see the problem with that is ... Every one on this planet is already a little nut's..........So they are just telling us what we already know.....
 
Here's the real situation: There are two types of people. There are the originators that create or do things on there own and really need no support from others. They get there support from actually doing things for themselves. Then there are the other type. The type that create in a group. They do need the the recognition and support of others. These are the type that sit and watch sports activity and cheer when there team makes a goal as if they had something to do with it. It's just the group mentality. Yep loners and groupies. This should stir the pot. Frank...

0001.webp
 
Nothing wrong with hearing voices, it's when they stop that you're in trouble.
 
Well, I'm taking everything with me, providing it fits in the coffin.
The only thing you can take with you, indeed MUST take with you, is your reputation. Make sure it is one your family will be proud of! TTC
 
Here's the real situation: There are two types of people. There are the originators that create or do things on there own and really need no support from others. They get there support from actually doing things for themselves. Then there are the other type. The type that create in a group. They do need the the recognition and support of others. These are the type that sit and watch sports activity and cheer when there team makes a goal as if they had something to do with it. It's just the group mentality. Yep loners and groupies. This should stir the pot. Frank...

View attachment 761728
Frankn. Your thoughts are worthy of a much longer response but let me just ask... except to make money, what would be the purpose of a team if there was no audience? A deep discussion for sure! TTC
 
I'd rather metal detect or fly fish and bow hunt alone.

Other activities it's great to share. And by God's good graces I married my best friend and after 33 years of marriage I can't imagine trying to cope without her. I'd just be sloggng through the motions. Sometimes you need somene to cover your 6:00.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom