does it give you the hump when no one replies to your post(results are in)

does it give you the hump when no one replies to your post

• Total voters

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
On a lot of my post's i don't expect to many replies...... For i irritate a lot of people on here or get them PO......At me ..... When i talk about the brand of detector they use.............. Even tho i use the same brand they use............................ Plus i do use most other brands..................... I have been useing Minelabs since 1992 and knock the hell out of them......... And any post's in metal detecting or brands that has nothing to do with metal detecting i will not answer..................... And i get sick of seeing the same questions asked over & over again .............

Navy Dude

Nov 2, 2011
Lutz Florida
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought "humps" were Camel parts.

Camels Stink
Camels Slober
Camels cause cancer

Please keep em !

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: does it give you the hump when no one replies to your post

Seamuss said:
I spend to much time online as it is to spend hours compiling a post or hours to reply to just one.

I can't believe it, I replied to this one. What am I doing here when I could be out swinging my detector?

I hope some of you are into treasure hunting, prospecting and other hobbies also. Besides that, I can't spend that much time on here because my wife is online more then I am. Ops, she's giving me an ear banging already.

Thats why I Bought Red Her Own Computer!!!!

Ive been Know to Kill Alot of threads Chug

Im on live most of the time And Just saw this one Come up again!!!

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chug and Red said:
Seamuss said:
I spend to much time online as it is to spend hours compiling a post or hours to reply to just one.

I can't believe it, I replied to this one. What am I doing here when I could be out swinging my detector?

I hope some of you are into treasure hunting, prospecting and other hobbies also. Besides that, I can't spend that much time on here because my wife is online more then I am. Ops, she's giving me an ear banging already.

u can never kill this brillant contructed well thougt out thread clearly composed by a tnet genius

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chug and Red said:
Seamuss said:

metal mania said:

u can never kill this brillant contructed well thougt out thread clearly composed by a tnet genius
Genius and insanity... a distance measured only by success.
One could hardly argue that true genius requires insanity, so much as the opposite does not hold true.

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just wanted to reply to any topic today and I selected yours. :thumbsup:

Usually I just close my eyes, move my cursor and click and whichever opens is the one I reply to. It's all very random and nobody should feel a hump if I don't reply...because I probably didn't look in the first place. ::) :icon_scratch:

Al

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
deepskyal said:
I just wanted to reply to any topic today and I selected yours. :thumbsup:

Usually I just close my eyes, move my cursor and click and whichever opens is the one I reply to. It's all very random and nobody should feel a hump if I don't reply...because I probably didn't look in the first place. ::) :icon_scratch:

Al
this is giving me a randomness hump

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
StormSurge said:
Couldn't resist stating my position ( pun intended ). AIN'T NOBODY GIVIN' ME NO HUMP!!!
this was a serious post dudes some kinda make da fun of it

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
StormSurge said:
Couldn't resist stating my position ( pun intended ). AIN'T NOBODY GIVIN' ME NO HUMP!!!
his was a serious post dudes some kinda make da fun of it

grayflint

Nov 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if a post gets a reply or not , that is still a response . am I right ? would you agree everyones response to this is right . for there are so many people with so many prospectives . depends on who u r to how u take it . there ur way my way an the right way then theres my wifes way lol. that trumps all ways . if u get no response that in its self is a response . just take 2 steps back , regroup try again .

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea the results are in people not like it when u dont say anything

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, if you spend hours composing a post that says nothing, why are you baffled when NOTHING is the response? TTC

John Silvered

Apr 18, 2012
Arrrrgh.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've spent hours composing your post then shock horror no replies all the wasted effort so how do you feel about it.

Well I spend only minutes on my posts...and include nude pics of the most beautiful women on Earth in 50% of my posts.

So no...no horror.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you just have to post something interesting :dontknow: :laughing9:

Brush up on your writing skills and try and keep their attention, or be like me and say what you really feel :tongue3:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
This forum has a Clique. If you are not in it then expect to be ignored.

No, not necessarily.

One of my very first posts on here was a rock find I wanted to have IDed. I was thinking it was a Native American tool of some sort, but the thing looked almost exactly like a man's private body part. I got tons of replies.

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree there is a click you have to be in on this forum if you want to get a ton of replies, I've noticed some in the click will get a bunch of replies when what they have posted will be miniscule compared to another post that won't get hardly any replies. I'm not going to buy into the click either, it's just my opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions