What's new

Dont even bother

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Don't even bother trying to call the US Post Office. If you do manage to get a person they are to busy to talk to you. Well so it seems.
 
Got that right. I tried it before and I failed miserably. Cried myself to sleep.
 
"Post Office"...."Post Toasties".....:icon_scratch:.....suddenly I'm thinking cops and doughnuts. :laughing7:
 
People still use that medium for correspondence :icon_scratch:
 
If the post office is going to stay in business they're going to have to come out with an assortment of flavors for their stamps. I mean, you would think that by now they would have at least realized that their stamps taste like sh**! :laughing7:
 
If the post office is going to stay in business they're going to have to come out with an assortment of flavors for their stamps. I mean, you would think that by now they would have at least realized that their stamps taste like sh**! :laughing7:
Well , heck ! The glue is made from boiled horse hooves . Whaddya think those horses were walking through on their way to being slaughtered ?
 
I,ve argued with the phone company over mail sent them. By phone.

P.o. "lost" an item sent for repair years ago ,package arrived stamped received damaged at one location and received contents missing at another.(after repair of course).
Boy do i like filling out their surveys when they send them!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom