Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screw dropping the standard. 100+ keepers is doable but rare. I've got three in two years. They are out there...

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they definitely are, and we belong to a VERY small group of people who have actually culled a dream box! :icon_thumright:
Screw dropping the standard. 100+ keepers is doable but rare. I've got three in two years. They are out there...

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a 100+ box in feb. it sounds stupid but when my daughter and I hit 50 it was cool, when we hit 75, it was awesome, you should have seen the emotions change when we hit 100....it was a dream box. Keep the standard of 100.

Silvercrazy

Nov 24, 2006
In my opinion every persons dream box number is different depending on their mindset. With that being said I see no problem with 100 being the milestone after all it is possible though very difficult for a factory box.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it at 100+, there is nothing like filing a bag with keepers and dumping those on your bed or floor and making it rain silver! HH

sax player

Apr 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why does it matter what it is called? Whatever it is called, you still find the same amount of silver.

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
What I you find gold? Does that count into the dream box? I remember someone found a gold piece and like 68 silver dimes or something a few months ago. Is that a dream box?

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
problems solutions,
dream boxes vary by the 12 districts and standards should be set up accordingly.

district 12 dream box = 10
district 3/2 dream box = 50+ but odds are timzim will get it before you
district #6 = 20 (The older population found in here will be mistaken, they frequently regard 1+ silver as a dream box as shown by many posts on da tnet)
distrct #11= 30-35 standard, but you risk getting a columbian necktie by the fierce "Panamanian Power", the notorious criminal orginization that is involved in money-laundering and silver collect'n, magician-half GPS tracking ect
district 7= slim pickens, not too much personal experiance but according to em's calc-u-lations, its 50
10,9,8,4 get the 30-35 standard.

problem #2 50 is tooo high for a dream box. lets face it, things are not even what they were 1 year ago, 30+ should be considered a dream box.

Last edited:

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best box had 44 40% Not so good when you think of the boxes i do every week?? I only care what i have at the end of the year!! I will NEVER find a dream box. But i will find dream years!!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is a great box, dream boxes are out there... in my dreams! haha, hopefully we get our dream boxes sooner than later tim! :occasion14:
My best box had 44 40% Not so good when you think of the boxes i do every week?? I only care what i have at the end of the year!! I will NEVER find a dream box. But i will find dream years!!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
keep it at 100 thats why its a dream box. my best is 78, but i have had at least 5 over 50, HH

You're asking someone to keep it at something that is statiscticly impossible, unless I, Timzim, and Eminem, pull our silver coins together and decide to dump them centrally to one distrct and one bank/coin carrier. only then you will have a slight chance of getting 100+ a box, otherwise, you are living a lie, a dream, you need to wake up.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're asking someone to keep it at something that is statiscticly impossible, unless I, Timzim, and Eminem, pull our silver coins together and decide to dump them centrally to one distrct and one bank/coin carrier. only then you will have a slight chance of getting 100+ a box, otherwise, you are living a lie, a dream, you need to wake up.

It's not statistically impossible - a dream box is just a large collection dump. It happens all the time. Just gotta get lucky and get the coins that made it past the tellers and into a box. If your idea of a dream box is 100 silvers still in circulation since 1969 that magically all got rolled up together, then yes, that would be impossible. But that hasn't happened since the 70s.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other

Dawg I know what your saying I lay in bed ever night wishing some grandson would steal his grandpas collection and turnitin' to the bank

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg I know what your saying I lay in bed ever night wishing some grandson would steal his grandpas collection and turnitin' to the bank

harly make a dent em, cause odds are they'd be customer wrapped and I or possibly you would get to them while they are wrapped, preventing a dream box from eva happening in the first-place. maybe if that kid took a solid grand worth of silver halves, in a coin machine, now thats a dream box worth dreaming about.

smittyw

Jan 6, 2011
Dover, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Cheapo
Keep. I have had the good fortune to have had two 100 plus dreams in the last year. What a rush.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions