What's new

Dream translation please!

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I had a dream last nite that my dog Gracie came back and played with me. she went away and returned as the same bulldog but this time she was white with black spots in color. I turned and looked at my computer and it had a message, Sonny, I love you! Only m deceased wife and a very few friends called me that. Any ideas? Frank
 
You were feeling lonesome and thought of the unconditional love your dog Gracie, had for you.

I think maybe it's time you get another dog.
 
That's probably true, but I still have the 13 year old King Charles Spanial that out lasted my sister and mother and my son just got a 1 year old American Bulldog named Moose. He is already 3' tall at the head when standing on all 4 paws.
I kind of figured Peggy let me play with Gracie one more time and left a message. Frank
 
Frankn said:
That's probably true, but I still have the 13 year old King Charles Spanial that out lasted my sister and mother and my son just got a 1 year old American Bulldog named Moose. He is already 3' tall at the head when standing on all 4 paws.
I kind of figured Peggy let me play with Gracie one more time and left a message. Frank
So far away but so close. Frank
 
my cousin got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom --- as he passed thru the livingroom to his bathroom . he had his computer suddenly turn on and the smiling face of his recently dead sister appeared on the computers screen --he had been thinking of her earlier in the day and had prayed that she was "ok" -- I guess that was her "answer" that all was ok --after staring at it for a min or so as he approached it -- the computer went off again.
 
Well you know DOG spelled backwards is GOD and GOD spelled backwards is DOG,so maybe one of them is trying to tell you something???? :icon_scratch:
 
Produce Guy said:
Well you know DOG spelled backwards is GOD and GOD spelled backwards is DOG,so maybe one of them is trying to tell you something???? :icon_scratch:
only frum TEXAS :thumbsup:
 
ivan salis said:
my cousin got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom --- as he passed thru the livingroom to his bathroom . he had his computer suddenly turn on and the smiling face of his recently dead sister appeared on the computers screen --he had been thinking of her earlier in the day and had prayed that she was "ok" -- I guess that was her "answer" that all was ok --after staring at it for a min or so as he approached it -- the computer went off again.
:o I would of shut everything off and unplugged it all. hell... I would of went out and cut the power lines! TOO FREAKY!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom