What's new

Dreams Can come True

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,929
Reaction score
76,405
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crittenden record=press. (Marion, Ky.), 01 Aug. 1907.

000000.webp

Crittenden record=press. (Marion, Ky.) 1907-1909, August 01, 1907, Image 2 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress
 
I need more vivid dreams to find stuff like this.....
 
I'll have to remember that reason to explain a windfall.......
 
He hid it from himself when he was on a binder!
 
all my dreams have females in them
 
they will do
 
mostly I see mermaids

 
Great story. I once dreamed that I was at a local carnival and won a prize eating the worlds largest marsh mellow. When I woke up, I couldn't find my pillow anywhere. I never did find that pillow.
 
Great story. I once dreamed that I was at a local carnival and won a prize eating the worlds largest marsh mellow. When I woke up, I couldn't find my pillow anywhere. I never did find that pillow.
.....and was hospitalized shortly there after with an impacted bowl. Streak of bad luck!
 
Detecting while you sleep .... I could do that :headbang:
 
....if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
 
The girl of my dreams,turned out to be a nightmare
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom