cw0909 Silver Member Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,421 Reaction score 3,239 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jul 21, 2012 Thread Owner #1 just amazing,she has more short clips of animals in her yard in,Dutch Harbor, Alaska The Eagles, My Cats and A Fox all Visit. Published on Jun 17, 2012 by pla1554alaska
just amazing,she has more short clips of animals in her yard in,Dutch Harbor, Alaska The Eagles, My Cats and A Fox all Visit. Published on Jun 17, 2012 by pla1554alaska
ticm Silver Member Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 3,243 Reaction score 792 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites V3i and DFX Jul 22, 2012 #2 Nice. I have the same thing going on in my back yard here in New Jersey Sept I have pigeons and squirrels.
Nice. I have the same thing going on in my back yard here in New Jersey Sept I have pigeons and squirrels.