Corporate Investigations
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 469
- Reaction score
- 1,438
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #41
Thread Owner
?. 
I need that coffee, you ? 04:00 here There were many ranches up there over time. Today that is a semi deserted zone but rebuilding rapidly. In the col. days it was the main travel route since the lowlands were considered swampy and fever ridden, impossible to travel in during the monsoon periods. They had considerably more rain then than today. and avoided the low areas. Areas where the Yaquis now travel with vehicles were then traveled with canoes, often the areas would be covered with 1 - 2 meters of standing water due to shifting sand dunes blocking access to the sea of Cortez. I have several very interesting stories on this, one concerns those French Lances that I want..
... I even found much more about James Frank Dobie and C B Ruggles but that is for another post. But that's another story for now ...
Corp

. Sorry the main Portal is under many tons of arroyo debris 'My' entry is still hidden and will stay so until I receive certain concessions from the gov't or it can stay hidden for another couple of hundred years. Obviously I cannot post a picture of it here.
?Springfield OH ? oh! or oh?
Don Jose de La Mancha

