What's new

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THIS WEEKEND

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rings 7 and 8 and my first mexican coin 73 20 centavos

002.webp

003.webp

004.webp

someday I have to hit a gold one!!
 
Upvote 24
Congratualtions on the rings and cool coin!
 
I guess elementary kids parents don't trusted them with anything of value - anyway thanks for sharing your pictures with all of us. Wish you many more great finds & gold rings while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Matter of time.
Congrats on your finds!
 
Great job, Jeff-Gordon, welcome to my world. (schools) I sure have a lot of fun at them. Sub 8-)
 
Jeff, it's good to see you out hunting and actually finding things! I followed your beach thread! I remember a time when you never posted finds - LIKE ME!

My friend, I wish you the very best of luck! Keep 'em coming!
 
That one ring is to kiss your owies away. Congrats on a few finds time will heal all wounds.
 
I remember when I thought Jeff just came here for the free peanuts too:laughing7: Keep at it JG...that gold is in your future!
 
well, when you finally find something it spurs one on
 
Of all the people to find a pucker up ring it had to be you ! :laughing7: congrats on the nice finds my friend!
 
Congrats on digging 2 rings and a foreign coin. :thumbsup: At least you got out and hunted. Wife....I mean life has been getting in the way. Honey do lists and things. Working for the weekend now. With 3 days off I should get some swinging in.
 
Well Jeff, I guess I gotta say, you've become an inspiration!

Coily, why did I have to say that first?
 
How'd you get your lips on that ring, anyway?
 
Nice lips lol, never seen a ring quite like that before!
 
Of all the people to find a pucker up ring it had to be you ! :laughing7: congrats on the nice finds my friend!

I am fairly certain there is a hidden meaning there somewhere
 
now I know why that dude on tv is called ringy
 
Congrats! Better than me! Caught the sinus crud this week, so I'm down and out. HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom