What's new

Finally started a display case..Take a peek..

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
1,770
Golden Thread
2
Location
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Got tired of my finds in a draw so i decided to start on a display case:icon_thumleft:

Each glass tier is a cellar hole site that was never hunted by anyone but me:laughing7:

A few of my favorite sites..These are 100% accurate and nothing was added to spice them up:nono:

It is very important to me that these are historically accurate:icon_thumright:

Between the rain today and bad luck detecting lately i had to have some eye candy:tongue3:

Thanks for looking and have fun out there:hello:


Blaze
 

Attachments

  • display case 006.webp
    display case 006.webp
    303 KB · Views: 488
  • display case 007.webp
    display case 007.webp
    343.8 KB · Views: 489
  • display case 008.webp
    display case 008.webp
    528.2 KB · Views: 454
  • display case 009.webp
    display case 009.webp
    582.9 KB · Views: 478
  • display case 010.webp
    display case 010.webp
    572.6 KB · Views: 412
  • display case 012.webp
    display case 012.webp
    623.1 KB · Views: 355
  • display case 014.webp
    display case 014.webp
    602.7 KB · Views: 357
  • display case 015.webp
    display case 015.webp
    519.3 KB · Views: 342
  • display case 005.webp
    display case 005.webp
    327.4 KB · Views: 327
  • display case 004.webp
    display case 004.webp
    570.7 KB · Views: 341
  • display case 003.webp
    display case 003.webp
    595.6 KB · Views: 351
  • display case 002.webp
    display case 002.webp
    562.3 KB · Views: 323
  • display case 001.webp
    display case 001.webp
    624 KB · Views: 292
  • display case 2 001.webp
    display case 2 001.webp
    604.5 KB · Views: 284
  • display case 2 002.webp
    display case 2 002.webp
    583.7 KB · Views: 285
  • display case 2 003.webp
    display case 2 003.webp
    540.6 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Upvote 50
WOW! Johnny that is amazing! great finds
 
WTG blaze!,I am on my phone,I wish i could see the pics better.I want to get a case myself,makes for good conversation when company comes over.Very nice work!. ;-)
 
Very nice collection and display!:icon_thumright:
 
Blaze,That is Cool as all get out!!! Boxes here are adding up,where did you pickup the case? God Bless Chris
 
Please note the antique Playboy clock in the backround:laughing9:


Blaze
 
That's very nice JB, very nice!! I've got a lot of my stuff displayed in my basement office in Riker cases. I just started putting together a photo album/book with some of my nicer finds. That way, I get to add some comments and history.

Those items represent a lot of holes dug, don't they?
 
Even though we bump heads a lot, got to say that is impressive!!
 
That's a great start JB. A very nice assortment of quality relics there. I'm sure you'll be adding to your collection soon. You might have to buy some additional shelves, or get another case before you know it.
 
THATS AWESOME!!!!
I have never thought of doing that.....because of you.....now I will.

Could you post some details on what you used for the case or where you purchased it......that would be great info to help others who would like to do the same.

Again awesome display.

HH
 
Well done! Great start to a fantastic display. I buy riker mounts for my stuff, but after 20 years of diggin, I'm wondering what I'll do with all the rikers!

Congrats,


Buck
 
Thanks everyone i added a few more things to the bottom shelf last 3 pics..

I was working in my customers clothing store and i heard him say to the girl employee we gotta get rid of this case..
My ears perked up:thumbsup:

He gave it to me for free..I gotta put a colored light on top being glass shelves it will shine all the way down..


Blaze
 
Very IMPRESSIVE JB and you will have enough by next Spring for another case. ,HH, Q.
 
Very nice display Blaze! I am glad to hear you are keeping your finds segregated by site.
 
Nice case! I daresay you will need to add more shelves, though. I'm thinking for myself that I'd like the coffee table display - someone on here has one, and they featured one on the SyFy TV series Haunted Collector once. I think that would be a cool addition to my future Man Cave.
 
Great assortment of colonial relics,very nice display. In the 5th picture from the beginning,in the center of the photo are two "badges" that look like arrowheads,what are they? (I found one about 12 yrs ago)Thanks.
 
Awesome Finds,Thanks for Sharing!!


HH John!!
 
Very Nice!!
I Like it. :icon_thumleft:

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom