What's new

Finally started a display case..Take a peek..

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
1,770
Golden Thread
2
Location
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Got tired of my finds in a draw so i decided to start on a display case:icon_thumleft:

Each glass tier is a cellar hole site that was never hunted by anyone but me:laughing7:

A few of my favorite sites..These are 100% accurate and nothing was added to spice them up:nono:

It is very important to me that these are historically accurate:icon_thumright:

Between the rain today and bad luck detecting lately i had to have some eye candy:tongue3:

Thanks for looking and have fun out there:hello:


Blaze
 

Attachments

  • display case 006.webp
    display case 006.webp
    303 KB · Views: 488
  • display case 007.webp
    display case 007.webp
    343.8 KB · Views: 489
  • display case 008.webp
    display case 008.webp
    528.2 KB · Views: 454
  • display case 009.webp
    display case 009.webp
    582.9 KB · Views: 478
  • display case 010.webp
    display case 010.webp
    572.6 KB · Views: 412
  • display case 004.webp
    display case 004.webp
    570.7 KB · Views: 341
  • display case 005.webp
    display case 005.webp
    327.4 KB · Views: 327
  • display case 015.webp
    display case 015.webp
    519.3 KB · Views: 342
  • display case 014.webp
    display case 014.webp
    602.7 KB · Views: 357
  • display case 012.webp
    display case 012.webp
    623.1 KB · Views: 355
  • display case 003.webp
    display case 003.webp
    595.6 KB · Views: 351
  • display case 002.webp
    display case 002.webp
    562.3 KB · Views: 323
  • display case 001.webp
    display case 001.webp
    624 KB · Views: 292
  • display case 2 001.webp
    display case 2 001.webp
    604.5 KB · Views: 284
  • display case 2 002.webp
    display case 2 002.webp
    583.7 KB · Views: 285
  • display case 2 003.webp
    display case 2 003.webp
    540.6 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Upvote 50
Way to go blaze, that stuffs awesome.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
Very Nice. I put some of my finds out for the library.
I hope it's ok that I post my box of stuff here with yours.
You have some nice finds.

civil war battlefield 473.webp
 
Amazing display I love it!
 
Looks like the Johnnie Blaze Museum of Metal Detecting Marvels is well underway !!!! Argentium.
 
WTG on your display case very historical:icon_thumright:,,HH
 
awesome display case blaze,the hoover vacuum award goes to- the blazeman, his sites are vacuumed clean !!!!!! not a crumb left for a mouse.
 
Nice case! I daresay you will need to add more shelves, though. I'm thinking for myself that I'd like the coffee table display - someone on here has one, and they featured one on the SyFy TV series Haunted Collector once. I think that would be a cool addition to my future Man Cave.

I bought mine at a furniture store. I walked in and told the lady that I collect artifacts and wanted a coffee table if they had one to display items in. She took me over right to several. That was twenty years ago but, I'm sure they must still make them.
 
Beautiful case man:occasion14:

Ill work my way up to that..


Blaze

Thank's Johnny yours makes this one look empty. You have lots of nice stuff. The case is the librarys I helped them find it and this was the first display in it.
Look forward to going back this year and will have more to add. Thank's for letting me post this up in here with yours, and hope that more of us will let people see and know more of what we do this for. HH
 
awesome display case blaze,the hoover vacuum award goes to- the blazeman, his sites are vacuumed clean !!!!!! not a crumb left for a mouse.

If it aint MR ECLECTIC...:laughing9:
WIth a whopping 6 posts as a Charter member..

You are such a Socialite...

The sites will get better buddy..Baby steps,baby steps:laughing7:


Blaze
 
Johnny Blaze, nice setup. Your finds look just like like my finds....except you have more of each :laughing7:
 
Nice display, that is a really good idea, it shows off your finds the way they should be seen, thanks for sharing.
 
If it aint MR ECLECTIC...:laughing9:
WIth a whopping 6 posts as a Charter member..

You are such a Socialite...

The sites will get better buddy..Baby steps,baby steps:laughing7:


Blaze


that's to much... Blaze those are some awesome relics snd displayed proudly. I bet it looks great with the light. I have only one regret, I wish I would have tagged and bagged my finds with a date and location. Again great job!
 
That is beautiful how you displayed the finds, you and the items deserve them to be seen. Thanks for sharing the photos, Grizz from PA
 
great looking displays and nice job displaying them....
 
Great job on the displays.
 
Very nice! Did you buy that at IKEA? I bought one just like it Friday at IKEA Germany. HH, Mike
 
great display
 
Cool display!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom