What's new

finding black beauty

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
i just ran across this video that good friend twitko (the late kelly kiemele) had made

an insitu of him finding a nice little jaw notch krf arrow point

 
Upvote 0
Thanks for posting that.. I took some time to watch his other videos also.
GOOD STUFF
 
I agree with gator but I only watched just the one ... What a great memory for you and everyone else who knew him thanks for sharing Larson !!
 
a super find. I know your good friend will appreciate the opportunity to share this with the family of folks that comprise TN.

RIP twitco
 
Thanks for posting this Steve. A great tribute to your good friend twitko.
 
That was Kelly,,, a fine a man as the artifact was nice. Nice tribute he is sorely missed.
 
I was think about Kelly today, I miss his post's. He was a good friend. I miss him.
 
Great video and thanks for sharing it Larson it was one I havent seen before. He was a great guy.
 
Great video. It hurts when we lose a good friend. They are so hard to come by it seems.
 
Sure do miss you Kelly! That was an awesome point among the many other spectacular finds that he found!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom