What's new

First good news, then it soured....

scotto

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
0
Location
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
My son came home the other day with great news, "DAD! Our bank got a coin counter!!!!"

Finally, a bank in our isolated small town got a counter, and it was my main bank. But when I went there ready to dump 2 boxes of halves, the largest coin it sorted were quarters. :'( :'(

Bummer.

Out of the two boxes, got:

1 - '03
1 - '96 proof
1 - '64
13 - 40%
And one sweet '58 Benny.
 
Upvote 0
Scott Talk to the head teller or manager, the tech can set the machine to take halves on alot of these counters.
Good luck!
Ray
 
That stinks I hope they will change the machine so they can take halves.
 
silverfinder37 said:
Scott Talk to the head teller or manager, the tech can set the machine to take halves on alot of these counters.
Good luck!
Ray

Thanks Ray, I'll do it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom