What's new

First outting in a couple of years....Got a few keepers!

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
568
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA. NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day hunt in northern New Jersey....my fields still cranking them out. First outting in a couple of years. Will be going out regularly now........yes about time.......
ForumRunner_20140323_221610.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221627.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221655.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221610.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221627.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221655.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221719.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221743.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221807.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221829.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221847.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221901.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221917.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221935.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_221950.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_222009.webp



ForumRunner_20140323_222033.webp
 
Upvote 0
Bout time you got out and stretched your back some :icon_thumleft:
 
Glad you got out boss nice finds!!
 
That looks like a good day to me!
 
Great day for sure. Really like the long one with the convex base.
 
Well, Well! lol! You actually got your butt out and did a little hunting! But where is that Clovis that you said was out there? But on the serious side, I hope you can get back out there and find some of those awesome artifacts. It is great to see that you were able to get back out there! :thumbsup: Way To Go!
 
You had a great hunt. Glad you were able to look again after such a long time. Good luck on future hunts.
 
Very nice! Good to hear your out hunting again, look forward to seeing more N.J. finds. Thanks for the view.
 
You need to go again soon. Nice haul. Thanks for showing.
 
You had a very good day and it looks like you are making up for lost time. Keep it up:thumbsup:HH
 
Way to go... Nice finds.
 
good going chris!
glad to see you getting a good start this season
 
So awesome to see stuff come out of NJ, especially northern NJ! What county are you looking in? Curious as I grew up in Morris County, live in NC now, and always look when I go home to visit. Still have yet to find a thing but it's tough when you aren't working the area and making connections. NJ is very confusing to me, not much in the northern areas, at least where my family is, that gets farmed and there just isn't much open land anymore either.
 
Bet that felt great getting out again Chris! Good to see you got out.
 
....that fat one is interesting, haven't seen one like that before...nice finds!
 
So awesome to see stuff come out of NJ, especially northern NJ! What county are you looking in? Curious as I grew up in Morris County, live in NC now, and always look when I go home to visit. Still have yet to find a thing but it's tough when you aren't working the area and making connections. NJ is very confusing to me, not much in the northern areas, at least where my family is, that gets farmed and there just isn't much open land anymore either.

I search in Warren County. Pretty much where i grew up...I live in Pa now but still hunt there every now and then.

Thank you all for the kind words.....
 
Bet that felt great getting out again Chris! Good to see you got out.


It felt great man!! How is everything with you??....Caught your other post and asked where Manchu has been and what has he been up to? Hope all is well down there in Texas my friend??......I'm hoping to find that killer Paleo this year!!
 
Wow. That was a good day. A lot of great finds. I really like that short fat point.
 
Looks like you had a wonderful and successful day! I love the assortment- good on you ;) Yakker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom