What's new

First signal and last signal was a Seated Quarter

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
After work I decided to go back to the spot where I pulled 10 silver coins last week including a seated dime. I parked the car and geared up. Started at the lawn edge and got a signal that bounced from a penny to a quarter at 6". Dug and saw silver. Seated quarter. I checked around the spot for additional signals, turned the machine off, and went home. Enough for today.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447117979.776632.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447117993.113653.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447118003.752337.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447118011.638731.webp

I've pulled two seated half-dimes, a lot of seated dimes, and even a seated half, but the quarter has eluded me. Finally.


Enjoy!

Steve
 
Upvote 96
Congrats on your first seated quarter, it's a nice one. Found my first one back in march after 43 yrs. Sure hope it didn't take you that long. lol

Thx for the congrats. I remember your quarter posting actually. I was jealous.

Steve
 
No hunting here right to the goods. Get out get a keeper leave. Wow. Beauty !!

Charlie, almost everything good I find was in the first half hour. I swear!

Let's try and get out this wknd.

Steve
 
After work I decided to go back to the spot where I pulled 10 silver coins last week including a seated dime. I parked the car and geared up. Started at the lawn edge and got a signal that bounced from a penny to a quarter at 6". Dug and saw silver. Seated quarter. I checked around the spot for additional signals, turned the machine off, and went home. Enough for today.

View attachment 1233788View attachment 1233789View attachment 1233790View attachment 1233791

I've pulled two seated half-dimes, a lot of seated dimes, and even a seated half, but the quarter has eluded me. Finally.


Enjoy!

Steve

And in Great Dug Condition as well!

Only dug the Dime of that type myself. Look forward to finding the other Denominations as Well.

Great Job Scrappy.
 
Sweet seated, damn nice condition...
 
Amazing condition. Congrats. :notworthy:
 
Just awesome Scrappy, congrats! Beautiful detail too.

Well done my man.
 
I would have looked for one more signal to dig, lol. . yeah a seated quarter is definitely on my wish list. i found a half, a half dime, about 10 dimes. but no quarter. . . one day.
 
Just awesome Scrappy, congrats! Beautiful detail too.

Well done my man.

Thanks Tom. The very elusive Seated quarter finally made it under my shovel.
 
That's a beauty! Way to go
 
For a minute there I thought you had dug two seated quarters!
 
Really beautiful !!

Keep @ it and HH !!
 
That's it right there Scrappy get in, get out, and savour the keeper. Great looking silver!
 
How deep was that bad girl?!!
A HUGE congrats, by the way!!!!!
 
That's it right there Scrappy get in, get out, and savour the keeper. Great looking silver!

That's right Pepp. Maybe next time I hunt there I'll find another keeper to savor.

It's like dating: one supermodel per day is plenty. Lol
 
What a beautiful coin! Great shape and nice date too. I haven't found a seated anything yet, so still looking forward to it. Congrats! HH!
 
Scrappy! You lucky @#$%^ !! EXCELLENT hunting!

It doesn't get much better than that!

I'm glad to hear you just packed up and went home... great idea. Put your feet up, crack a beer and stare at the beauty.

Cheers
 
How deep was that bad girl?!!
A HUGE congrats, by the way!!!!!

That bad gal there was shallow. About 6" is all. I assumed I had a Washington quarter when I saw silver and almost threw it right in the pouch! Lol
 
Sweet find and grats to ya. Thanks for sharing.

All my seated's are still to be found.

GL and HH ALL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom