What's new

Fishing Thread

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
10,425
Reaction score
2,724
Golden Thread
1
Location
UK
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow:

Noticed there are quite a few fisherman on Treasure Net....including me, and Cru :) What do you think about a Fishing Thread :dontknow: would be nice to see some of the Specimen Fish, and any outher Fish.

I will certainly post some of my catches, at the moment I am trying for a double figure Barbel (The River Prince) from my local River...The Tees. I posted a picture of a Barbel to show what they look like, if you already didn't know :icon_thumleft:.

What do you think :icon_thumleft:

SS
 

Attachments

  • barbel-caught-on-centrepin-reel.webp
    barbel-caught-on-centrepin-reel.webp
    70.7 KB · Views: 193
I fishe when possible, mostly offshore saltwater.
That fish looks like a carp with whiskers.
 
diggummup said:
I fishe when possible, mostly offshore saltwater.
That fish looks like a carp with whiskers.
:hello:

I like fishing offshore, but I'm usually sick :-\ but I beach fish as well. The barbell is from the same family as the Carp :icon_thumleft:

SS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom