What's new

For Chug

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,684
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Every once in awhile, I love to let Chug know how I still feel about him, I'm so lucky and proud to have you in my life, and as my husband, it hasn't been easy, but omg is it so worth it, I love you darling! With all my heart, soul, being, and spirit! Red :love3: :love7: :love4: :love8: :love7:
 

Attachments

  • 311770_276410492389296_179125092117837_944775_1839406559_n.webp
    311770_276410492389296_179125092117837_944775_1839406559_n.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 568
Thank goodness you've kept your looks better than ol turkey neck on the right. hahaha! Seriously, congratulations y'all. Keep it up.
 
awww! Hoping one day to have a love like this. Is it too late? ...must metal detect!
 
cntrydncr1 said:
awww! Hoping one day to have a love like this. Is it too late? ...must metal detect!

Its never to Late!!! HH Chug It only took Me 31 Years to Find Red!!!!
 
texastee2007 said:
My husband and I call this rocking chair love....the kind that lasts a lifetime.
its true da warden n i been hooked fur 31 years now and i love her more than i did when we 1st met :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom