Fossilized Dragon Head

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting!I believe there were dragons here when Noah built the Ark and he put two of every land creature on it!I would hope they had baby dragons on board but it's hard to say!

Tapestry depicting animals embarking the Ark (Brussels, c.1550; © Wawel Castle, Cracow; Photo by Lukasz Schuster) and a close-up of the portion showing dragons:

Ark Tapestry.jpg Ark Dragons.jpg

Note that woodworms, death-watch beetles, termites, woodpeckers and beavers are conspicuous by their absence.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tapestry depicting animals embarking the Ark (Brussels, c.1550; © Wawel Castle, Cracow; Photo by Lukasz Schuster) and a close-up of the portion showing dragons:

View attachment 2007449 View attachment 2007450

Note that woodworms, death-watch beetles, termites, woodpeckers and beavers are conspicuous by their absence.
There you go. Good confirmation Noah had dragons on Ark. Looks like he just loaded one kind, so I guess they evolved some after that.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree!IS IT POSSIBLE they survived somewhere very desolate?
There are parts of Siberia that have never seen man, or in very limited amounts. If they could stand the cold. Maybe hibernate in caves during winter?? Then there is the Amazon which is vast. Lots of food. I suppose in the Northern Highlands if they travelled by night, they could stay hid. Lots of sheep around for food. Many places to go low. Even Alaska.

tomytye

Jan 16, 2022
Ct (not a lefty)
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This petrified Dragon Head was sleeping until someone cut his bloody head off!Now he's like the Headless Horseman..just a fable!Even though the evidence is here and this dragon was found by yours truly in WV.But not according to USGS or AMNH, they never existed here so I 'really didn't find anything'! View attachment 2007398
Looks pretty much like the original Godzilla!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread