Found a good new detecting friend today!

E

Enloe Relics

Thats cool its nice to have friends that detect! its a lot of fun! hope you find lots of stuff! Harvey!

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
Great George spread the word so our voice will grow. At first I hid what I do not wating t share in the booty. Didnt want competition. But soon realized that we need as many people to speak up for our rights as we can get

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Oh no Free. Don't tell me you're getting into the LRL game. Nught work though, you point iin his direction and he points in yours-you dig his finds he digs yours. HAHA

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Mike28, where are you? I always like detecting, and my wife goes with me some of the time, but there's always room for more!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
happened to me also saturday afternoon was working swing set at a park, sand was good to me.
guy walking his dogs stopped and started jawing with me and hes got one and needs a little 101
so hes got some freinds with farms and who run a MAJOR fair ground in the area hes a bit older 55 or so howie is his name.hes got a machine but gave it up because he never had ne 1 to go with or show him whats it all about.im by no means a expert still very new to this but willing to help ole dude out was very nice guy so see how that turns out this.fair grounds been around for at least 100 years!!!hey free was expecting to see a picture of a cat or dog that you found or something of that sorts ne way cool! ;D

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
Why is it of all the people like us out there we all end up going out alone and looking for a buddy.
In my area I go out almost everyday during the week and have only seen one guy detecting in the past 8 years

Anyone ever gets to the cincinnati area look me up

serb535

Sep 10, 2004
cleveland ohio
Detector(s) used
whites prizm III
hey nick,i think mike28, is down around your area, i'm up in cleveland so its a little far but maybe we could all get togetther sometime over the summer....serb

S

sal1966

HEY DETECT! ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE A DETECTING BUDDIE. BUT LIKE YA SAID HE'S MARRIED. HIS WIFE MIGHT WONDER. HECK I HAVE 2 MALE DETECTING BUDDIES AND IT INTERFERES WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY TIME ON SATURDAYS. NOT LIKE WE'RE STOPPING AT A STRIP CLUB AFTERWARDS. :D RIGHT?

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
If I can ever figure out a way to keep my shirt from coming untucked (exposing my plumbers crack), I'd love to have a detecting partner!!!!!! It would be tough for me to hunt with a woman that I was interested in 'cause I have an uncanny ability to cover myself with dirt and mud after target #2.

And for what it's worth, I've learned not to mention metal detecting while on a date 'cause that subject dead ends the entire night! Guess girls my age just can't get over the metal picture of me on the beach in my bermuda shorts and black socks pulled up to my knees......

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
I get a kick out of seeing folks wearing shorts that extend past the knee and socks pulled up to just below the knee, exposing about 2 inches of skin.....why wear shorts?! ;D

My mom thinks it's cool that I detect but she's no black sock advocate unless it matches.....

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmmm, I'm new here, can't wait to "climb aboard" and post some pics, share some info, find a new buddy for detectin maybe, etc.! Haven't I seen YOU on another forum Free!?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread