D dofair Tenderfoot Joined Jul 24, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Prescott Arizona Detector(s) used Garrett At-Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2013 #1 Upvote 0
SusanMN Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 4,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2013 #2 Amazing surface finds. I always keep my digging tools and pinpointer in the car so that all I need to remember is my detector.
Amazing surface finds. I always keep my digging tools and pinpointer in the car so that all I need to remember is my detector.
D dofair Tenderfoot Joined Jul 24, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Prescott Arizona Detector(s) used Garrett At-Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2013 Thread Owner #3 I removed everything to clean out the jeep. I never put anything back.
C claire Hero Member Joined Nov 24, 2008 Messages 651 Reaction score 1,126 Golden Thread 0 Location long island ny Detector(s) used Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2013 #4 I forgot my metal detector once! That was a bummer! I can't believe you found all that stuff with your hands!
I forgot my metal detector once! That was a bummer! I can't believe you found all that stuff with your hands!