What's new

Four Seated Ladies and a Good looking Barber

ynpto804

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2010
Messages
646
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out yesterday with a could of buddies and hit a new site. Its kinda of a mixed so it makes things kinda interesting. Just after turning on my machine this guy pulls up in his truck. He asks us who gave us permission so we told him. Well then he looks at me and my buddy and says in a angry voice "Well if I would have known he would have given you permission I would have asked" throws his truck in drive and speeds off. Well I got back to digging after that bit of nonsense and it started off kinda slow but as you can see things heated up real quick. This is my best day so far for old silver. 3 Seated dimes (1886,1884,1876 cc), 1 Seated Quarter(1876), 1 Barber Quarter(1914), 1 V nickel (1887,my first) 1 Indian(1887) and a bunch of wheats. Its interesting to me barber dimes just the Barber quarter. Go figure. I'm thinking I'm gonna have a tough time topping this day.
Thanks for looking
ynp
 

Attachments

  • Group coins.webp
    Group coins.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 835
  • Seated Q Front.webp
    Seated Q Front.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 819
  • Seated Q Back.webp
    Seated Q Back.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 817
  • Seated Dime.webp
    Seated Dime.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 865
  • Seated Dime back CC.webp
    Seated Dime back CC.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 867
  • V nickel.webp
    V nickel.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 873
  • Barber Q Front.webp
    Barber Q Front.webp
    10 KB · Views: 876
  • Barber Q back.webp
    Barber Q back.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 900
Upvote 0
Re: Seated Ladies and a Good looking Barber

Sweet looking dinero matt!!
 
Re: Seated Ladies and a Good looking Barber

wow 4 seateds in one hunt is just incredible :headbang: aside from a cache thats unheard of
 
That is the best seated day I have seen .Awesome and congrats!
 
What an awesome silver day!! :headbang: :headbang: Way to go! :thumbsup:
 
Wow 4 of them .....great hunt!
 
Wow, awesome finds. :icon_thumleft:
 
I guess the moral of this story is IT PAYS TO ASK! Great hunt! Good job :blob7:
 
Kick-ass!! It'll be tough to beat that :headbang:
 
Awesome hunt!
 
I dont think I will ever have a day like that... but if i ever do.. I might pass out.
 
I would think it might be your best day on old silver. Out west I've found one seated dime over many years of scrounging. That surely is day to remember, very nice finds! If you can, stay on that ground because there is more. If you just recovered the shallow screamers, go slow and rescue a few of those deeper ones. Post some more!
mcmurphi
 
4 seated,unheard of!!!!!!!!!What a day! God Bless Chris
 
i second the whole asking thing. this is why you have to ask. i always think to myself, "i wouldn't be able to live with myself if the house gets torn down before i ask." but this scenario is even better b/se you never know who could get there before you.

anyway, enough about that - just an amazing score. you must have been smiling ear to ear with that haul!
 
Thanks for all the nice comments. It was sure one heck of a day and to think I almost let that grumpy old guy ruin it. This site is split by a road and I think while I was there I could hear more seated coins calling "Find me, No find me next" LOL. Well I will keep you posted if I can get permission to hunt there too.
ynp
 
Savor that hunt for sure. That's a great day there :thumbsup:

Brian
 
incredible hunt!! hope you get more!
 
Great finds as usual. :icon_thumright:
Somehow I think you will be able to top this. Probally with 6 CS plates in the same hole. :tard:
 
Wow, and I thought that Two seateds in one hunt was rare. Holy Cow.

You'd better get out there and re-hunt that, because that angry guy has already asked and got permission and he is there pounding that site to death right now.

-Buck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom