What's new

Garage sale Whats IT ? 645 is it silver?

jnkhntr

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
239
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Garage sale What's IT ? 645 is it silver?

I got this at a yard sale but I'm clueless as to what it is. It is hinged and opens and closes as the pictures show ( I hope.)
The 645 is the only mark. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 645.webp
    645.webp
    16 KB · Views: 733
  • 645-2.webp
    645-2.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 702
  • 645-3.webp
    645-3.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 735
Re: Garage sale What's IT ? 645 is it silver?

I,m new to this site and hugely impressed. Thanks to all! It appears the mystery is solved! Grew up On Air Force bases and did 4 years myself. Thanks for your service and your help.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Garage sale What's IT ? 645 is it silver?

Nice ID ckopoct! :thumbsup: Welcome to Tnet!

and nice vintage bread server, jnkhunter! Welcome to Tnet, also!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Garage sale What's IT ? 645 is it silver?

Me too JNK,
Ive been falling over this site for over a year now and it always make me feel stupid.....now,
but smarter later.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Garage sale What's IT ? 645 is it silver?

jnkhntr said:
I,m new to this site and hugely impressed. Thanks to all! It appears the mystery is solved!


If you feel this is solved,

Go back to your original post

Click on Modify

Click on Message icon down arrow

Click on Solved.

The green check will appear. :)solved check.gif
 

Attachments

  • solved check.gif
    solved check.gif
    589 bytes · Views: 174
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom