What's new

Getting to know my PI

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out to Newport Beach again,to learn my Surf PI, not much finds so decided to take in some of the nice cool ocean water:hello2: photo-4.webp
 

Attachments

  • photo-8.webp
    photo-8.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
HOW DO YOU SET UP YOUR PI ?
where do you set your knobs?

Pi is good if you are gonna hit same spots
you clean out everything - especially all the rusted older junk
and then you will just find good stuff and fresh junk drops
 
The mother board is hilarious -- Nice find!
 
Well done; Keep working hard. I wish you lack next hunt
 
I like the rock,when you own a PI you have to dig it all,I know I have one and love it.:thumbsup:
 
love my surf PI, funny, i have found alot of the same things as in your pics lol. i think i have finally found the last bobby pin on the beach last hunt! keep at it, every hunt for me brings some interesting stuff, i generally hit the same beaches.
 
I like the rock,when you own a PI you have to dig it all,I know I have one and love it.:thumbsup:

What I did was take the pictures,& throw away the trash,but something told me to keep that rock,,,could it be my meteorite :icon_scratch::laughing7:
 
HOW DO YOU SET UP YOUR PI ?
where do you set your knobs?

Pi is good if you are gonna hit same spots
you clean out everything - especially all the rusted older junk
and then you will just find good stuff and fresh junk drops

Hi Casper, my gain I set @ 2,,,my delay just a click @ 7,,,my threshold @ 12:30--1:00 to hear those deep whispers,,but I get chatter noise so i try to tune it.
Haven't heard that sweet tone yet,but I will:headband:You know I'm amazed how deep it goes,a lot of times I dug deep & had to give-up

When I do that I get sad b/c I wonder what if,, but the deeper I go it gets harder for me,,& anyway probably another soda can or iron ???
 
love my surf PI, funny, i have found alot of the same things as in your pics lol. i think i have finally found the last bobby pin on the beach last hunt! keep at it, every hunt for me brings some interesting stuff, i generally hit the same beaches.

Bobby pins,picking up so many,,I too love my PI
 
sun, sand and Newport beach........ sometimes life can be tough :sunny:
 
sun, sand and Newport beach........ sometimes life can be tough :sunny:
Hi .Dale I would rather be in Hawaii detecting right now,water's warmer but this is as close as I can get so anything is Good:hello:

Talk about anything Good,meteorites passed along your side of the woods about a month ago,,found any:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom