What's new

Glad I went back...19 diamonds

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I went back out last night after sunset for an hour or so.
I never knew what an eternity ring was....19 diamonds 2012-08-02 21.20.24.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1343967664554.webp
    1343967664554.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:
Upvote 0
fantastic ring! congrats
 
Great dig. Go back again!
 
Way to go! That makes me jealous and really want to get to the beach.
 
WOW!! That's a beauty! Congratulations!!

Lorraine
 
Absolutely a nice find!!
 
Good one WTG
 
That's a real winner there! Congrats!!
 
Gorgeous ring! Think you can talk my husband into finding one just like that for me? :laughing9:

Wonderful find. Congrats!

HH,
Anita
 
My wife really has her eye on it.....thankfully it's too small for her!
 
Holy cow! That is a keeper for sure!:notworthy:
 
You got to be kidding me.... really.... how do you guys find all this diamond rings.... and most important HOW DO WOMEN GO INTO THE WATER WITH THOSE RINGS I would live that in my safe at home.... or at least I would tell my wife (since I don't wear rings other than my marige band) to leave it home.
Now if I had to loose my weding band I wouldn't care less.... :laughing7:.... it's Stainless...
 
Now thats a diamond ring...diamonds all the way around...congrats.
 
Awesome find - congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome ring! Congrats!
 
Exellent ring find.:icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice ring!!
 
what a great find. I'd be pinching myself over that one!
 
Not many targets so that had to be a thrill..... especially nice with the sparkles.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom