Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's weather, not climate.

That's funny, Why is a really hot summer with record highs evidence of global warming but a record cold winter isn't evidence there is no global warming?

And YES, MMGW scientists are trying to find data to support a belief.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good thing the lefties warned us about global warming or we'd all be freezing to death this winter.lol! Expecting our 2nd snow in about 3 weeks here. Unheard of this far south!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll be driving into work around 0430 hrs in the morning. The weather forecast is for heavy snow starting around 0600 hrs, with 6"-12" predicted, and another solid week of below freezing temperatures. Thank heavens that global warming has been serving us so comfortably for the last 6 weeks.....

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Same here, lots of snow and VERY cold!...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Now, I'd put a "like" on that - but I just can't like it anymore :(
LOL! I don't think there is anyway to "like" the cold. That's why I wish global warming was true. My heating bill would be lower that's for sure...

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! I don't think there is anyway to "like" the cold. That's why I wish global warming was true. My heating bill would be lower that's for sure...

Oh for sure! $400 last month, and the water still froze a couple of times. Ended up supplementing with a kerosene heater trying to bring the bill down....

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Oh for sure! $400 last month, and the water still froze a couple of times. Ended up supplementing with a kerosene heater trying to bring the bill down....
Luckily I heat with pellets exclusively. This year I will go through at least five tons. The first year i moved into this house I burned three. It's deffinately getting colder.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Luckily I heat with pellets exclusively. This year I will go through at least five tons. The first year i moved into this house I burned three. It's deffinately getting colder.

Holy smokes!!! That must be GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Holy smokes!!! That must be GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!
LOL! that's what I am told. When it gets hot it's global warming and when it gets cold it's global warming...Sounds like a win-win situation for the pro global warming people...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• K800_004.JPG
    K800_004.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 65

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I live in western Montana and hunt a lot. The last ten years I,ve watched deer and elk numbers drop while finding wolf tracks everywhere I hunt. Used to see 5 to 10 moose during hunting season alone not counting summer time when we would see them quite often. In the last 5 years I've seen 3 or 4 moose period. Fish and game does surveys every year and two main questions are did you see any moose or wolves. Its pretty obvious whats has happened to the moose. Well I just saw a commercial that blames global warming for the decline in moose, biggest bunch of BS I.ve ever seen.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Carbon Tax! Carbon Tax! Yea rah Carbon Tax....

They'll tax the gas, and tax us by the mile you know....

Thank heavens they killed COAL!!! Now most of WVA is on welfare.... Except of course the politicians and government workers....

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Thank heavens they killed COAL!!! Now most of WVA is on welfare.... Except of course the politicians and government workers....

Hmmm..... Maybe I need to edit this statement....

Those government workers are probably drawing welfare too...... The way corruption is happening these days you know.....

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

It is not good,'control your emotions or someone else will',sure it's a lot crap,just don't let the stink get on you!!!
There are ALL full of the STINK!!!!

GOD Bless

Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread