What's new

Gold #36 from the pond tonight and i think its pretty

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold #36 from the pond tonight and i think it's pretty

Went out to the old swimming area in my favorite pond tonight, got a couple wheaties not pictured, an eastern massachusetts fare token, 2 silver rings, 1 junk ring, 2 buttons and an absolute beautiful 10k white gold with a stunning stone kinda thinking sapphire. Stone is in great shape and very heavy duty setting and if you look close at the pics you can actually see that a letter J was carved underneath it, and probably could be removed if necessary thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • token 001.webp
    token 001.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 173
  • token 003.webp
    token 003.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 153
  • token 006.webp
    token 006.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 140
  • token 009.webp
    token 009.webp
    78.6 KB · Views: 149
  • token 014.webp
    token 014.webp
    83.7 KB · Views: 145
  • token 010.webp
    token 010.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0
sorry forgot the token token 005.webp
 
NICE LOOKING FINDS, CONGRATS....GL+HH.....CLIFF.
 
that ring is gorgeous!! congrats
 
Yup...I can see the "J"..beeeeeeeeeeeeeeutiful ring find!

Lorraine
 
That is one of the prettiest rings I've ever seen. Very nice!!!

DANGLANGLEY
 
She is a beauty - WTG
 
Kent, that sapphire ring is the prettiest one I've seen in a while.....and yes, I am a little jealous, hehe...Congratulations! The silver one in pic #4 is nice too.
 
I'm hoping the stone is a real something but not glass seems like a pretty heavy duty setting and i think the ring is on the older side thanks all
 
I love the colored stones, seems to give rings more character. That's a pretty little piece there. Aqua marine, perhaps, maybe topaz? I'll bet one these fine ladies has a pretty good idea. :icon_thumright: Whatever it is it's a beauty.
 
I'm guessing a topaz but how i wish a sapphire haha but seems like a heavy setting for a topaz , or it's just the style
 
I'm guessing a topaz but how i wish a sapphire haha but seems like a heavy setting for a topaz , or it's just the style

Could be a sapphire? I'm not a stone guy. But it sure is neat!
 
Kent, another freshwater beauty... nice save on that one....
 
Okay, guys....I'm just gonna have to move back to the Bay State!

All I can say is WOW! Gold ring is absolutely stunning. I'm going to go with sapphire, although it looks a bit light for sapphire.

I also like the token. I remember when the (T) used to use tokens (yeah, I'm old!).

Again, super nice finds.

HH,
Anita
 
Nice lookin ring and other finds too!
 
'Pretty' does not do it justice...I say it's 'fabulous'! (absolutely).
 
I can't figure out what that beautiful stone is.

In the top photo, the color appears blue, but in the next photo it appears violet..like an amythyst, maybe?

Whatever the stone is, it is gorgeous!!

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
Lorraine,
the stone is more blue than anything a friend said they thought in might be a blue zircon? i know the ring will date atleast from the 70s if not earlier i knoe this because people stopped swimming there in the late 70s
 
Pretty ring,I like the stone WTG:icon_thumright:,,HH
 
Very nice stone. Well done, congratulation!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom