What's new

gold deposit maps in the state of georgia 2 free old maps * dated 1882 and 1909

OK.. still confused why someone didnt update this from click on this and click on that insructions to click here

But thank you great maps
 
they won't let u detect in the forest up there

I think it's not legal to detect in the Nat. Forest. ( but I don't think its legal to take a dump there either).
Stupid rule/law IMO .
 
I try to help folks --really I do. ---I like for others to do well -- I know of more stuff than I have time for to explore and find so why not let others have a crack at it ?---some folks are so eat up with greed and if they can't have it all then they think no one should have it --they wouldn't share a scrap of info on anything --unless they got "paid" in some way. (damn shame to be so eat up with greed)
 
because I wanted then to learn "how to do it for themselves". --when one makes things too easy folks do not "learn anything".,
 
Appreciate the maps!! Thanks!!
 
Thanks so much for the info. Most people never share that kind of info and jerk it to themselves. So that is really cool if you too help everyone and share your find.. thanks again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom