What's new

GOLD, EMERALDS, & DIAMONDS

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Took some time this mornnig to do a small beach east of my home. The water is close to 80 degrees, very unusual for us in the North. There is grass growth everywhere. Chose an area that I could swing, without getting 50 lbs of weed on the detector, and was able to pull 4 rings today in about 2 hours, and they are all nice fresh drops. The best was the 14 K Gold ring with a oval cut Emerald and 3 Bagette Diamonds on either side... Another ring the wife will claim...I am glad to hand it over.... the others were 2 sterling and a junker...there were very few coins and moderate trash in the area... Going back in the morning to get todays leftovers.... 3 rings (3).webpemerald ring (2).webpemerald ring (4).webpemerald ring (8).webpFlower Ring (5).webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice finds. Congratulations...
 
That Emerald & diamond ring sure is a nice find!
 
Red would have Claimed that One Chug!!!
 
The Cape's beaches have been very, very good to you! Hope the wife enjoys her new bauble!

HH,
Anita
 
Nice to see someone is getting something congrats
 
Excellent emerald ring find, congratulations on the rest too!
 
Whydah, Killer finds!!!
Next week I'll be in Nantucket for vacation! Any good spots you might recommend!:blob9:

SnT
 
Real gem of a find! Congrats!!
 
Whydah, you did it again! That emerald ring is gorgeous!

Keep 'em comin!

Lorraine
 
Gosh,, Whydah,,you just seem to amaze me,,always finding goods,I'm here in the islands & not even metal detecting a lot b/c spending time with Family is really important to me since I live in cali now!!
When you guys are ready to come over to the islands,let me know we own timeshares @ Marriott Ko-Olina,,I can get a 2bedroom villa w/full amenities..
Would so love to go md-ing with you guys,,I can just imagine the treasures you not me :headband:would so much find,,HH
 
AWESOME FIND BUDDY! - I HAVE ONLY FOUND A FEW TINY EMERALD RINGS - A BIGGER ONE HAS BEEN ON MY WISH LIST
WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
Another great find! Congrats again!
 
Man....you are killing it....congrats.
 
Happy wife is a happy life. Very nice hit!
 
What a ticket..... now thats a nice find.

Dew
 
GREAT RINGS!! YOUR KILLING IT!
 
Dang, you are good! I love that emerald...It sure is pretty!
 
Gosh,, Whydah,,you just seem to amaze me,,always finding goods,I'm here in the islands & not even metal detecting a lot b/c spending time with Family is really important to me since I live in cali now!!
When you guys are ready to come over to the islands,let me know we own timeshares @ Marriott Ko-Olina,,I can get a 2bedroom villa w/full amenities..
Would so love to go md-ing with you guys,,I can just imagine the treasures you not me :headband:would so much find,,HH
Kiana, would love to go to the Islands and hunt... just might take you up on that sometime... It sure would be fun to see it in person, that's one place I haven't been... I hear the Gold Tones in my ears now.... :) Happy Hunting
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom