What's new

GOLD, EMERALDS, & DIAMONDS

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Took some time this mornnig to do a small beach east of my home. The water is close to 80 degrees, very unusual for us in the North. There is grass growth everywhere. Chose an area that I could swing, without getting 50 lbs of weed on the detector, and was able to pull 4 rings today in about 2 hours, and they are all nice fresh drops. The best was the 14 K Gold ring with a oval cut Emerald and 3 Bagette Diamonds on either side... Another ring the wife will claim...I am glad to hand it over.... the others were 2 sterling and a junker...there were very few coins and moderate trash in the area... Going back in the morning to get todays leftovers.... 3 rings (3).webpemerald ring (2).webpemerald ring (4).webpemerald ring (8).webpFlower Ring (5).webp
 
Upvote 0
AWESOME FIND BUDDY! - I HAVE ONLY FOUND A FEW TINY EMERALD RINGS - A BIGGER ONE HAS BEEN ON MY WISH LIST
WTG :icon_thumleft:
You have quite a few that I am jelous of... Just glad we hooked up... it's been a great ride this season.... Got more GOLD this morning will post later on... Talk to you tomorrow night?
 
Awesome finds whydah,that emerald is a beauty.:icon_thumleft:
 
Arg! Har-har-har! Arg! :icon_thumleft: I'm think you deserve a shot a rum after that hunt.
 
I'm officially jealous!! I've been hoping to find an emerald ring. A big congrats!
 
Very nice emerald find! I'm always looking for the colored stones but seldom find one. Very cool indeed.
 
Congrats!

I'm just a little jealous
 
Great looking ring...congrats.
 
Real nice finds .I'll bet you'll find some more...
 
Definitely an emerald, and a very nice one at that! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom