What's new

Gold Today, Finally!!

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After having a dry gold period for awhile, I finally got gold.
Ken and I headed out and met Cntry Dncr at a local beach. We all got a few coins and trash and a little later Cntry Dncr. found a nice gold ring. A while later I got a nice low tone and dug up a 2.9gr. 14KT. Gold initial ring. Oh, What A Feeling!! Dry Spell Finally Over. ( I hope)
 

Attachments

  • Today.webp
    Today.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 716
Upvote 0
Good one Les,with all the tourists there ought to be more out there went sunday had a guy come up to me all frantic his wife lost her mothers diamond ring we looked for awhile I had to go fishing and could not stay tony from MA was there but I think he gave up too.

Jonnie
 
Great looking ring!!!
 
Nice find Les! It's been a while. Maybe things are picking up now.
 
Nice ring Les, looks like I gave up to soon
 
Nice one LesWCF...you guys and gals did good...
 
Nice one Les!! I sure hope you didn't dig it out of one of the holes I gave up on! lol
 
Your back in the game. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Cool ring; Congratulations! :icon_thumleft:
 
yes, yes, yes, such a good feeling - and a beaut too Les - absolutely ^%$#$& horrorshow!
 
Nice ring. :icon_thumright:
Hamid HH
 
Sweet Les :icon_thumleft: I know the feeling of finally scooping some gold after a dry spell! May the surf gods smile upon you in the upcoming hunts!!

Aaron
 
WTG Les, nice dig
 
Very nice Les. Wondered where you guys might be hunting. Sounds like a nice group. I tell you ive seen a lot of people on the beach but they still arent getting in the water much. I got out of the water yesterday and and found more odds and ends on the beach while trying to dry off than in the water.

Dew
 
That's a very nice ring, Les!
 
Nice one Les! I'll be down May 7-19....hope to hunt with you this time down...
 
Nice! Congrats!

I had a six month dry spell myself...then got two in two days! You never know.

HH Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom