What's new

gold x 2 and one was even a ring - 100* new lucky hat

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God was it ever hot in the lane today....100* +

lots of depositors were cooling also.

i was spinning down the lane and a older fellow comes up to me and wants
to know if i can help him find his daughters gold ring......everyone knows
the rest of it.

stumbled on a lot of targets today . one meager tiny gold earring with real
ice............my 2nd this season and i think my 2nd ever tooooo.

that small hole scoop really saves many targets.

headed back down for 1am. low tide, maybe more tickets will show.

good luck
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
724HAT.jpg

724HAT2.jpg

724HAT3.jpg

724ER.jpg

724NUT.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Cool Hat must have had big ears!!!! Doesn't hurt that they stashed money in it either!!!

At least I'm not the only one who checks shirts, pants, shoes, and other items left behind for a little spending cash or bling!!!
 
Hey Max, did I miss the new scooper your talking about? if so, wheres the post on it, I'd like to see it .. congrats on the gold too. :thumbsup:
 
only Max could Mod a hat! :headbang: :thumbsup:
 
awesome hat Tuffy!!! congrats on the find/return!
 
Nice hat Max. I sometimes wear a Tilley with the brim turned up on the sides. I dunk it in the water for cooling my hot head. I never found a threaded post either.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom