aquachigger
Hero Member
So.... My buddy HomeGuardDan invited me down to do a little digging with him and his friend Bill D. (VA). It's been a while since we dug together and for some reason he forgot to tell me to leave my lucky horseshoe at home. I had a great hunt! Ended up with three cut silver coins (circa 1700's) and a really interesting gold cuff link with a huge stone from the same era. The stone doesn't look like the normal glass ones I find, so I have my fingers crossed! The gold coin rounds out the finds. Thanks Dan and Bill, you're both all right in my book. Let me know when my hunt ban is up!!!




on that back surgery, i know you gonna pull thru it like a champ and there will be gold and silver waiting for you here in ole Virginia. Hope to see you soon my friend!







