What's new

Gravediggermax ?????

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Max are you ok ,Miss your videos !!
 
Upvote 0
Hey Ron, go to You Tube and type in beach metal detecting. I have seen a few vids by Max on there recently that aren't posted here. He has been finding some gold lately, but is also spending some time fishing. There are also quite a few people posting beach hunting vids on there!!! Some I like to watch are Olde Beachnut, Jim Jam Time, Turners Treasure Team, Gary LQ, Beach Fun Guy, Wavesu6410 etc. Also if you click on subscribe to there channel, and click on "also email me for each new upload" you can view the newest vids when they are posted. I'm four hours away from the beach, and watching these vids is how I get my fix. There are some really good MD ers out there that unfortunately don't know of this forum. Our lose!!! HH Gene
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom