What's new

Great site for old maps

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did not see this link posted anywhere under "Old Maps-Michigan" so I thought it may be helpful to some folks. I have used it extensively and it really helps to nail down areas of old homesteads, camps, schools, parks, ghost towns, etc. One of the best features is the ability to toggle between aerial shots and hand drawn maps by year without having to match anything up. Enjoy!

https://www.historicaerials.com/viewer
 
This is very handy, I had no idea that there were aerials available from the 50's.
 
Yes, used it today. Arial website helps explain Why I find some of the stuff I do. How are things in P. Huron?
 
Nice! I'm always on the look out for new mapping resources. Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom