TreasureCatto
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2018
- Messages
- 1,746
- Reaction score
- 3,516
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears
- Primary Interest:
- Cache Hunting
June 2018 - It got very crowded at the river today, it was 97 degrees fahrenheit after Noon outside. I brought my 2 year old metal detector model Discovery 1100 with me and used it in the water for the first time. I detected mostly in the rushing parts of the river and I was only there for 2 hours. After it got dark, I stop and these are my river finds.
- 925 James Avery ring
- All dimes and quarters are from 1990s
- 2016 Lincoln penny
- 925 James Avery ring
- All dimes and quarters are from 1990s
- 2016 Lincoln penny
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
0







