What's new

Guaranteed Method To Improve Your Detecting Success!

1320

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
2,312
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Kentucky
Found this article yesterday in a 1958 newspaper.....wow..or....eh, holy cow!
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3900.webp
    DSCF3900.webp
    82.4 KB · Views: 155
LOL sounds like a typical day for me!
 
Don't have any cattle... but I'm going to scan the dogs now (6) and maybe the wife and grandkids. Right after breakfast and remodeling the kitchen.
 
Don't have any cattle... but I'm going to scan the dogs now (6) and maybe the wife and grandkids. Right after breakfast and remodeling the kitchen.

Let us know how many Horse Shoes you find.:laughing7:
 
All of the crap we drop now is made of plastic. Its the birds, turtles, and sea life that's slowly going extinct from eating it.





I always wonder when I find a ring at a park if it was lost by a human or if some dog ate it and...well... deposited it in the park.
 
All of the crap we drop now is made of plastic. Its the birds, turtles, and sea life that's slowly going extinct from eating it.

I agree with you 100%, :thumbsup: this is sad. Its disgusting, :sadsmiley: throw your waste and trash AWAY !! :BangHead:


Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:
 
Yup, dispose of trash properly.
Then, years later, we can ski �� and build homes atop of refuse mountains?
Peace ✌
 
I'm selling my detector...I'm gonna detect with a bull from now on.
 
Question...could you provide more detail on what paper this was in and the publication day and month? Is that Vermont state, or county or town in some other state??
 
Question...could you provide more detail on what paper this was in and the publication day and month? Is that Vermont state, or county or town in some other state??

June 8th, 1958 Menifee County (Ky) Journal. I assume that the bull and slaughter house was in Vermont.
 
Wow that's not something you read everyday. Thanks for sharing.
 
Found this article yesterday in a 1958 newspaper.....wow..or....eh, holy cow!



index.webpand a Partridge in a Pear Tree
index.webp
 
Last edited:
Won't stop rubber heels but will arrest some metal.
Reminder, install magnet from front end of cow....

Cow Magnets
 
Was the bull a pick pocket and plucked the farmers watch right out of his pocket and ate it?

There's going to be a run on bulls now!
 
Read the story to my wife. She got up and scanned my gut with the Garrett pinpointer.
No luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom