What's new

Gun controll comment on TV***

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
It was mentioned that if that football player, Belcher, didn't have a gun, he and his girlfriend would still be alive! I wonder if he owned a knife? Frank
 

Attachments

  • 111-1 profile.webp
    111-1 profile.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 134
I would post the e-mail that I've gotten twice now about gun control coming to the U.S. but that would be considered political and it would be deleted.
So, how about that football game?
Cheers,
Dave.
 
Also how about a fork, hammer, screwdriver, piece of rope, wire or hose, baseball bat, bathtub with water, sink with water, toilet, radio with power cord, tree branch or limb, 2 hands or even a rock.....
 
......they fired Hank Williams for his opinion...............
 
People don't kill, guns kill. I think all U.S. citizens should be banned from owning any guns. Those that own them now should be ordered to turn them in. You will see then how the murders and other crime rates fall.
 
People don't kill, guns kill. I think all U.S. citizens should be banned from owning any guns. Those that own them now should be ordered to turn them in. You will see them how the misers and other crime rates fall.

How many guns have you ever seen walk out of a house by themselves and start shooting.I'll bet the same number of knives that you have seen walk out of a house and start stabbing.We expect nothing less of you from that statement ticm:laughing7:
 
Red James cash said:
How many guns have you ever seen walk out of a house by themselves and start shooting.I'll bet the same number of knives that you have seen walk out of a house and start stabbing.We expect nothing less of you from that statement ticm:laughing7:


Yes, knifes are killers also. Damn knives.
 
........and spoons make people fat
 
kuger said:
........and spoons make people fat

You know your Stuff. Spoons are the slow killers.
 
why don't we just make all criminals turn in their guns........problem solved.
 
Dont forget that pens and pencils make writing mistakes.Humans are infallible ,its always safer to blame an inanimate object.
 
Red James cash said:
Dont forget that pens and pencils make writing mistakes.Humans are infallible ,its always safer to blame an inanimate object.

Yes, I am sure you have been blamed for many things.
 
Yes, I am sure you have been blamed for many things.

I'll bet my life that you have done more things than i have been blamed for. :laughing9:
 
Excellent Video Response to Bob Costas’s Gun Control Misinformation

December 5th, 2012

 
People don't kill, guns kill. I think all U.S. citizens should be banned from owning any guns. Those that own them now should be ordered to turn them in. You will see then how the murders and other crime rates fall.
Criminals will still have guns, that is why they are called "criminals", all you accomplish is disarming the victims.

Only way they will ever get mine is when they pry them out of my cold dead fingers. Our founding fathers wrote what they wrote for a reason.....
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
Criminals will still have guns, that is why they are called "criminals", all you accomplish is disarming the victims.

Only way they will ever get mine is when they pry them out of my cold dead fingers. Our founding fathers wrote what they wrote for a reason.....

The only good gun owner is one with cold dead fingers. Spoon owners too.
And please no politics.
 
Last edited:
The only good gun owner is one with cold dead fingers. Spoon owners too.
And please no politics.

I posted the truth and no politics ticm....
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
I posted the truth and no politics ticm....

The truth is that it does no good crying about gun rights on a treasure/metal detecting forum. I am a life member of the NRA. I have belonged to a shooting range for over twenty years. I go there for a couple hours every week. They have a indoor range too for when its too cold out. How many of you have done any thing to fight for your rights of gun ownership. Instead of crying on T-net you should call and write any Opposing law maker you can find and voice your opinion.
The cold dead fingers comment is very cute but does nothing to help our gun rights. Now get busy and find those opposing law makers and tell them how you feel.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom