Bossgobbler23
Jr. Member
Although my TV show A-Way Outdoors is/has been hunting and fishing on the Outdoor Channel and now the Men's Channel (Dish Network Channel 218), I am looking to promote my hobby by showing a couple of segments on Metal detectiing. If this goes over well, I will do it more often. I would first like to start by detecting at some good civil war relic sites. I would also like to do a segment on older coins, then a segment on shallow water hunting. If you know of such a place(s) and are not too camera shy, let me know. I would not reveal your hot spot, just hunt with you for a couple of days and shoot a segment. I will consider all offers. If you wish to learn more about the TV show, visit www.awayhunting.com
You can send emails to greg@awayhunting.com and a cc to kim@awayhunting.com
I will be at one of these computers
Thank You
You can send emails to greg@awayhunting.com and a cc to kim@awayhunting.com
I will be at one of these computers
Thank You
Upvote
0
Nice site.
When I was younger... I was "Mr. Civil War in Virginia" (6th grade)... then i got more intrested in GIRLS! Ha! Lost interest in the War... ' til last year... KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE... CONFEDERATE UNDERGROUND... SILVER... GOLD... JEWELS... It would be great, if u can do TV show on KGC... etc... see F. Mann... he has it all... 







