What's new

having trouble with my garrett pro pointer!!!

To the guys ask why so many are in use,first they were out first and second those guys on TV use them and we all know they only use the best. Logic like this would mean the ace 250 is the best detector because the have sold so many.
 
Can this stand up to the name brands for that price?!

Of course it can. Its a dam pinpointer. You can buy another metal detector for the price of a Garrett pinpointer (that doesn't work).

But don't ever say anything bad about Garrett where Texans can hear you.
 
I first was unhappy with my Garret Propointer too. But I didnt understand the beeping is a safety feature to help you find it if you loose it. You have to turn it off when not using it. A weak battery will cause a crazy beep. Putting to much pressure on the propointer will set it off too. It is not a digging tool. I likw the PP as I can use it in places I can not use my detector. The PP is also a PI detector.

If none of these helps, then you may have a problem. My PP has increased my finds greatly as it helps to find the targets in the hole. I wont hunt without it.
 
I love mine and never had a problem... Garrett rocks!!
 
I've got my eye on the new *X pointer* from Deteknix.
Looks to be the pp with all of the right features with absulutly no falling ..... even if you dig the hole with it! :thumbsup:
 
I've got my eye on the new *X pointer* from Deteknix.
Looks to be the pp with all of the right features with absulutly no falling ..... even if you dig the hole with it! :thumbsup:
Now your talking, digger and pin pointer all in one...you will pin point the target as you dig it. :laughing7:
 
Like i said on my other post. I treat mine badly. So I expect to eff stuff up..lol I have 3 of them in different stages. I really have no problem buying one every other year or so. They save me countless hours digging. And pay for them selves in clad very quickly. And considering I leave 20 minutes from the Garrett headquarters isnt too shabby either

How is that 20 min drive to work? lol Frank...- 111-2 700.webp
 
I'm a whites guy and my trx stays in the truck hoping one day my pro pointer will stop working. I think it's gonna be lonely for a while.
 
How is that 20 min drive to work? lol Frank...-View attachment 1020012
haha..that was good..I wish i worked there...really thou..its not a texas thing for me...garrett is the only brand ive ever used..im sure there are better ones..but ill stick with what i know
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom