What's new

Heart shaped brass lock

Johnny Ringo Silver

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
885
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
I found this the other day, but cannot find a maker. I've seen some railroad switch locks that were heart shaped, but they also had spots to hook a chain. This has nowhere to hook a chain and I cannot find anything pointing me towards the maker or age. Anyone have any ideas? 8)
 

Attachments

  • img_2376.webp
    img_2376.webp
    54 KB · Views: 451
  • img_2377.webp
    img_2377.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 491
  • img_2376.webp
    img_2376.webp
    54 KB · Views: 407
  • img_2377.webp
    img_2377.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 416
Haven't been able to find a match. That's a neat old heart padlock :icon_sunny:
 
Upvote 0
allen said:
is the 3 the only marking on it ?
Yep, thats the only thing at all on it. I cant even see where there might have been something else but possibly worn off. 8)
 
Upvote 0
Can we see a side view?
 
Upvote 0
Heres more pictures.
 

Attachments

  • img_2403.webp
    img_2403.webp
    31 KB · Views: 243
  • img_2405.webp
    img_2405.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 268
Upvote 0
more
 

Attachments

  • img_2406.webp
    img_2406.webp
    12 KB · Views: 261
  • img_2407.webp
    img_2407.webp
    28 KB · Views: 250
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Is it a lock to a chastity belt? :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom