Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys am going to get back in crh very soon. After two new cars and $70.000.00 for the ex. My bank roll is close. I will start with 20 boxes and get it back to 50 boxes. I can tell you my new 2014 Nissan 370z Nismo is so cool. The break from crh is nice, Am ready to kick ass again!!
dawg it seems like grandescores is no longer competing with ya, you got the whole territory to urself

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
YES! Its about time! Haha. Hope all that silver is still out and about for you to find. Goodluck!

$nack-Money

Jul 16, 2011
You need to kick off your new start with a brand new CRH video! Your last one was one of the best I've ever seen. Be sure to include your new car with the new video. I imagine your door opening with halves spilling all over the driveway!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you back TimZim, as long as you don't move in my district that is, LOL!
HH!
BRChiver

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know when ya do, I'll give it a couple weeks and place some orders and see how things shake out.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to see you coming back to the TN site, and CRH. You've always had good numbers .

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been in fla 3 times in the last 8 weeks. But no am in nj for now, Silver is so low I might pick up some!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread