Hello from Lexington, SC

kebo (scnative)

Mar 7, 2015
Lexington, SC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero; Tesoro Conquistador uMax; Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys and gals, just joined this site, have been on one of the other metal detecting sites for many years though. I've been MD'ing off and on now for MANY years, just seems to be more off than on though. Work, deer hunting, and other duties take away from MD'ing, but you all know how that goes? Have looked at some of the many AWESOME finds you guys have come up with, makes me want to get out there and go full blast to catch up lol!! I mostly like to hunt for coins and rings, and do it mainly in the upstate area and midlands area of South Carolina. We don't have to worry so much about the frozen ground or any of that nasty white mold that covers it.

Anyway, hope to learn a few things here and share some things I've found, in fact I will be posting a find that I made just today. Thanks for having me here lol!!

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to your posts.

Welcome.PNGDon't believe all the posts about finds as some guys fake it.

Welcome from Iowa. I am also new to tnet but also on another forum.

welcome Kebo ( any questions at all just pm Bill from Lachine)

Welcome to the forum, Happy Hunting in 2015!

Welcome!!

I met a very nice guy some months ago who was involved with Mt Brilliant - said there was a historic cave that would be interesting to MD.
Shame I live so far away !!

welcome to t-net! Hope you get to do a bit more (that means a ton more) metal detecting in the future! Cheers and HH

Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

Please help me identify this coin and button :) both look really old any help would be awesome!ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428606228.314636.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428606242.179658.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428606253.017492.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428606266.706294.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428606279.502710.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428606291.483959.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back