What's new

Help with dowsing

Cuco

Greenie
Joined
Jul 12, 2022
Messages
19
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Hello,

One friend ask me a favor to post two pictures of him in order to ask help for dowsing; about the picture number 1, he is looking for tunnel and if there is something in it and in the second picture he is looking for gold or silver. I appreciate your help in advance; thank you very much!
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    267.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    99.9 KB · Views: 91
Soon as I get time to check.
 
Read, "A letter to Robin."
 
I detect a big blur but no treasure.
 
Read, " A Letter To Robin." It's all about dowsing, and how you can learn.
 
Check, see what is here.
 

Attachments

  • Cuco-map2.webp
    Cuco-map2.webp
    102.5 KB · Views: 92
Yes, there is something making a signal here but hard to identify target.
 

Attachments

  • Cuco-map1.webp
    Cuco-map1.webp
    268.5 KB · Views: 72
Hello,

One friend ask me a favor to post two pictures of him in order to ask help for dowsing; about the picture number 1, he is looking for tunnel and if there is something in it and in the second picture he is looking for gold or silver. I appreciate your help in advance; thank you very much!
Not seeing anything
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom