What's new

Heres a great source for old topographic maps...

Clay Slayer

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cajun Country
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's a great source for old topographic maps...

The maps from the 1930s and 1940s are great and they are all free to download. I use them to find lots of old school and plantation(farm) locations.

Just click on "Download Instructions" at the upper left and go from there.

Happy Hunting!

The National Map: About the Historical Topographic Map Collection
 
outstanding.gif
Outstanding link Clay Slayer. Thanks for sharing...
 
Thanks for sharing!
 
Thank You, that is awesome.
 
Good! ty for posting it. I cant get past 1992 on GE for my area. I bookmarked it for later.
 
Great site! frank...6 06-1 Yellowstone 119-2.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom