What's new

Hot dogs and apple pie.

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Is it really un-American to not like them?
 
ticm,

I like them both.....just not together...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
bill from lachine said:
ticm,

I like them both.....just not together...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

That's ok your from Canada. Don't you good folks up there put vinegar on your French fries?
 
ticm,

Yep it's a tradition adopted from the British I believe.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
If you eat foot long hot dogs are you more American? :dontknow: And what about jumbo hot dogs, are you then a staunch American? So many worldly questions and no damn campfire! :BangHead: :laughing7:
 
I wouldn't think it would make you any more un-American than me not liking Twinkies .
 
The funny thing is the hotdog-frankfurter isnt even American its German.:laughing7:
 
ticm,

Yep it's a tradition adopted from the British I believe.

Regards + HH

Bill

I like malt vinegar and ketchup (mixed) with my fries. Try it you might like it.
 
Red James cash said:
The funny thing is the hotdog-frankfurter isnt even American its German.:laughing7:


See, now I am sure that everyone thought that the Native Americans had hot dogs. Thanks for clearing that one up.
 
how american does it make you if you eat this

Hillbilly Hot Dogs - Home Wrecker


if you ever get a chance to go to west virginia stop in at this place there hot dogs are incredible best place ever
 
See, now I am sure that everyone thought that the Native Americans had hot dogs. Thanks for clearing that one up.

Seeing as how the Native Americans are the only true 100% Americans here,your above statement doesnt make any sense seeing as how frankfurters originated in Frankfurt Germany in the 13th century.
 
Seeing as how the Native Americans are the only true 100% Americans here,your above statement doesnt make any sense seeing as how frankfurters originated in Frankfurt Germany in the 13th century.

So this proves transcontinental travel as early as the 13th century, the Germans having traveled to North America where they learned about the hotdog. Germans then take credit for the hotdog, this screwing the North American Indian yet again. :laughing7:
 
Bigscoop is right, it's the same thing with the Chinese immirgrants never getting credit for digging the Grand Canyon :icon_thumright:
 
Red James cash said:
Seeing as how the Native Americans are the only true 100% Americans here,your above statement doesnt make any sense seeing as how frankfurters originated in Frankfurt Germany in the 13th century.


What is your belief and meaning of Native American. And how long before you turn this thread into some sort of government cover up, or even better, some sort of doom and gloom fable which most would agree is your forte.
As far as this thread making Sense, its not supposed to.
 
Last edited:
ticm,you should really change avatars,as most would agree that it is rubbing off on you.
 
spartacus53 said:
Bigscoop is right, it's the same thing with the Chinese immirgrants never getting credit for digging the Grand Canyon :icon_thumright:

Wow I thought the Germans dug that. The things you learn.
 
Red James cash said:
ticm,you should really change avatars,as most would agree that it is rubbing off on you.

Check your self back into the looney bin and double you meds.
 
Beanie Weenies.......:icon_scratch:.......I can only imagine the history in that concoction. :laughing7:
 
Red James cash said:
:laughing9:cant handle the truth?

We know you can't. But with Therapy, a controlled Environment and lots of Meds. you should do fine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom