What's new

Hot dogs and apple pie.

American Indians are immigrants just like everyone else...they have just been here longer.

Sorry stefen but when the time involved amounts to 15,000 to 25,000 years i think it basically becomes irrelevant calling native americans immigrants.
 
Well, they say that the entire human race can be traced to one women in Africa thru DNA. I guess swan  700.webp that means we are all immigrant thru time. Frank
 
Turkey dogs and turkey bacon and turkey burgers, etc --- now that is unamerican - maybe even downright communistic!!

When it comes to American food, if you can't lubricate your car or grease back your hair with it then it ain't American! :laughing7:
 
I knew a girl once who was so self conscious she ate hot dogs side ways...??
 
I knew a girl once who was so self conscious she ate hot dogs side ways...??

Mother is 85, I have never seen her eat a hot dog without first splitting it open long ways with a knife so it lays open in/with the bun? :icon_scratch:
 
Bigscoop, You been eating at to many truckstops. When you are sitting at one place all day you need the lube! lol Frank
 

Attachments

  • Elvis and Blues.webp
    Elvis and Blues.webp
    81.2 KB · Views: 102
Nice way to ease the guilt for the genocide, isn't it?

What guilt? It happened long before our time. And just for the record, I had nothing to do with slavery either. :laughing7:
 
My family had nothing to do with genocide or slavery either . We were more inclined to assimilation .
 
I stand by the statement. My nation was all for assimilation, as were the Cherokee . . . The Trail of Tears . . . and to this day, in certain portions of Georgia the Cherokee cannot own land.

That's ok though, welcome to the reservation.

 
Still no guilt here. :laughing7: I could care less about skin color or blood lines.
 
bigscoop said:
Still no guilt here. :laughing7: I could care less about skin color or blood lines.


Yep in this day and age its a Ridiculous argument. If asked about my Ethnic background I say I am American.
 
What was this thread about anyway :icon_scratch: :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
What was this thread about anyway :icon_scratch: :tongue3:


As I remember, it was about animal by products and a apple desert.
 
Hay ticm You finally got the finger unstuck! Frank
 

Attachments

  • 111-1 profile.webp
    111-1 profile.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom