What's new

Hot dogs and apple pie.

bigscoop said:
Beanie Weenies.......:icon_scratch:.......I can only imagine the history in that concoction. :laughing7:


Not sure what that is. I'm not sure I want to know either.
 
ticm said:
Not sure what that is. I'm not sure I want to know either.

Thats not very american either not knowing what bean and weenies are
 
Not sure what that is. I'm not sure I want to know either.

Baked beans with either chunks of hotdog or the party size weenies. Know then, do you feel better about knowing, or worse. :laughing7: It's rather a "breezy" food.
 
Doesnt hurt me a bit since it isnt the truth.But i know it hurts you when all you can do is come up with attempts to insult me.Which proves my point about what i first stated about you and your avatar. :laughing9:
 
bigscoop said:
Baked beans with either chunks of hotdog or the party size weenies. Know then, do you feel better about knowing, or worse. :laughing7: It's rather a "breezy" food.


Oh ok yes I know now. And now I wish I didn't.
 
Red James cash said:
Doesnt hurt me a bit since it isnt the truth.But i know it hurts you when all you can do is come up with attempts to insult me.Which proves my point about what i first stated about you and your avatar. :laughing9:

Truths are not insults. Now get back to Therapy.
 
Who is we?Your multiple personalities?.As far as me being hurt by insults or the truth which nobody has ever stated in here about me,not in the least.Peoples words dont hurt me.As far as you being hurt by the truth,yes you are.Otherwise you wouldnt resort to attempts at insulting me.Which only proves my point that i made about you and your avatar.:laughing9:
 
Red James cash said:
Who is we?Your multiple personalities?.As far as me being hurt by insults or the truth which nobody has ever stated in here about me,not in the least.Peoples words dont hurt me.As far as you being hurt by the truth,yes you are.Otherwise you wouldnt resort to attempts at insulting me.Which only proves my point that i made about you and your avatar.:laughing9:


Is there a nurse Ratchet in your therapy group. Do you willingly take your meds. or is it forced upon you.
 
So lets see,i am in therapy and i take meds?Do you have any proof to your claims?Any documentation?Any verifiable proof?Pictures?No?See what i mean.False claims do not equal proof nor does it equal the truth.So therefore do you know what that makes you out to be,You must know because everybody here can see it.Then again you probably dont know because its staring you in the face.By the way my first post in this thread was on topic,you brought your own thread off topic with insults.What does that tell you about yourself.Youre as easy as a $1.00 prostitute at the mardi gras.
 
Red James cash said:
So lets see,i am in therapy and i take meds?Do you have any proof to your claims?Any documentation?Any verifiable proof?Pictures?No?See what i mean.False claims do not equal proof nor does it equal the truth.So therefore do you know what that makes you out to be,You must know because everybody here can see it.Then again you probably dont know because its staring you in the face.By the way my first post in this thread was on topic,you brought your own thread off topic with insults.What does that tell you about yourself.Youre as easy as a $1.00 prostitute at the mardi gras.


So you do resist. Are there marks and old scares on your wrists and ankles from the restraints.
 
Chili dogs......:laughing7:......this one has the influence of too much tequila written all over it.
 
I like apple pie and the hot dogs, But I also like Polish and Italian sausage which appear to be second cousins to hot dogs. Does that make me any less American? I am 4th Gen Bohemian/Irish. Frank
 

Attachments

  • STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.webp
    STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.webp
    127.1 KB · Views: 111
I like apple pie and the hot dogs, But I also like Polish and Italian sausage which appear to be second cousins to hot dogs. Does that make me any less American? I am 4th Gen Bohemian/Irish. Frank
No , It Does Not Make You Less American ! America is a melting pot of multiple cultures and origins that banded together to form a wonderful country and live in harmony together .
>UnAmerican is demanding that everyone must adhere to your own narrow idealogy or culture .......... or lack of it ......
 
No , It Does Not Make You Less American ! America is a melting pot of multiple cultures and origins that banded together to form a wonderful country and live in harmony together .
>UnAmerican is demanding that everyone must adhere to your own narrow idealogy or culture .......... or lack of it ......

And we are the mixed bloods and cultures of the planet, eh. Sort of an arc filled with every race and bread of humans. :laughing7:
 
Ya know what's really bad is a burnt turkey hot dog. Yechh. Glad i live here.
 
Turkey dogs and turkey bacon and turkey burgers, etc --- now that is unamerican - maybe even downright communistic!!
 
0121stockpicker said:
Turkey dogs and turkey bacon and turkey burgers, etc --- now that is unamerican - maybe even downright communistic!!


Yep, I think some Russian introduced that during the Cold War.
 
Seeing as how the Native Americans are the only true 100% Americans here,your above statement doesnt make any sense seeing as how frankfurters originated in Frankfurt Germany in the 13th century.

American Indians are immigrants just like everyone else...they have just been here longer...
 
I actually like cherry pie because it reminds me of President Lincoln...er, was it Bush...whoever whacked the cherry tree...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom